Olympics: Saudi woman to compete wearing hijab
1. Wrong picture with artle
That is a inability, not a hijab.
2. Cool, I was right about the special hijab!
Henry from New York ,
Curreently in Israel
3. Bowing down again!!!!!
She knew the score, so dont come...anyway if her opponent strangles her with the hijab, so be it.
4. Next London olimpics in 2096
5. Sh...This is A Mossad Operative!
Roland Seener ,
6. # 3 Arlene - ha ha nice one !
7. Sure this is not Ninja??
8. A technikal error
My full comment was: At the next London olimpics in 2096 all female british competitors will wear hijab.
9. This woman will be squashed in seconds
She has not earned a black belt, so is very far from a champion-level competitor. Hope she doesn't get permanently injured in those few seconds.
10. I can't stand it any longer.Steady special muslim treatment