2. Canada is a TRUE friend to Israel - Go HARPER!!!
3. Prime Minister Harper of Canada is a great man
4. I wonder...
Does the Canadian government know something we don't?
5. F.M. Harper You Should Send A Memo
To Your Neighbors In The States, Especially To b.H.o. He Claims He Has Israel Back , but that remains To Be Seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
שבת שלום/ברוך הא שם
6. Love Canada!
Love you Canada! I enjoyed my visit to Banff very much a few years back. Thanks so much for being a friend to Israel!
PM Harper is the MOST principled leader of the Western democracies. Canada has taken a LEAD role in showing the way forward against an Iranian Islamist fascist dictatorship … the first 'brick in the wall' has been placed …
8. great news !
I guess people actually heard the cries to shut down the Iran terror base in Ottawa at the 'Al Quds" event in Toronto.
Today, I am proud to be a Canadian Jew
9. Congratulations, Canada
Canada shows, again, its love for Democracy and human rights. That country is a a good reference to all other ones. Iranian Ayatullahs deserve to feel themselves repudiated. They threat not only Israel, but also Middle East, Asia and the world as a whole. God (Allah, Adonai) wants human progress under His perfect commandments. He didn't create mankind in order to sexual oppression, intolerance and other shadows.
Luiz F Haddad ,
10. Vive la Quebec liberee!
Harper is the only world leader that is behaving like a moral human being
12. MAZEL TOV!!! PRESIDENT ROMNEY NEXT- WILL DO SAME, HAS BALLZ!
13. Prime Minister Harper
What a shame Obama doesn't have cujones like that.
14. Great job canada!
I might buy property there now
Sarah B ,
U.S.A. / Israel
15. Bravo Harper!!!
16. Canada iran
Thisman have tobein the lst of mankind in humanity
May HASHEM bless you
18. Good move
I am just wondering how come that they see it and others don't.
19. Wow! Finally somebody has got the guts!
20. God Bless Stephen Harper. A great friend of Israel.
21. Stephen Harper proves...
...yet again that he is one of the few world leaders in the international community with integrity and foresight.
Naor Amir ,
22. canada suspends diplomatic ties with iran
God bless the prime minister of Cananda, Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!
23. The post at No. 14 is not mine
Besides, I already own property in Canada.
Sarah B ,
U.S.A. / Israel
24. Canada expelling Iranians
Thank you Canada--you have shown courage where others have miserably failed!! especially Britain and European countries!!
Kabwea Tiban ,
25. PM HARPER
You are by far the finest leader in the west today !!!
You are setting examples high above the heads of those that need to follow !!
I pray for your well-being every day.
26. Only certified idiots believe Harper did this for...
the sake of world peace or Israel's security. Canada has been the place that a lot of Iranian regime's embezzlers and thieves have been "hiding" their stolen money. The Iranian regime wants to get those funds back. You can do the math from here...
27. I'M SO PROUD TO BE CANADIAN!
28. # 6
How intriguing! I'm trying to plan a trip to Banff to do some waterfall ice climbing myself!
29. MEMO TO BIBI:
1. When a national leader does something you like pick up the phone and "congratulate" them in person. Save the self-serving press releases, which irks most Canadians (subtext: thanks Harpie for doing our bidding).
2. Take Canada's example and disavow the possession and use of nuclear weapons.
30. #29 Frank el
For a start Mr Frank el, Canada does not exist in a hostile environment ie surrounded by Islamist nutters!! Israel needs more than just a few rockets to keep itself safe from the mind numbing lunacy of it's neighbours! Also I wouldn't throw stones at glass house's mate....Are you in the USA about to give up your nukes???? It's easy to sit in the safety of your armchair and give your two cents worth isn't it? how utterly sanctimonious you come across!