... blocking its citizens' internet access while pretending this is the result of "enemy sabotage" rather than tyrannical violation of the right to free information
2. iranian currancy as worthless as mullahs that control it.
Bunnie Meyer ,
Los Angeles, CA USA
3. #1 Maybe they're taking a page out of Obama's book
of disrupting internet service to anybody who disagrees with or tries to expose you.
4. Maybe,just maybe....
...this is the end-game.
גמר חתימה טובה
THREE CHEERS FOR ISRAEL!!!
Newcastle upon Tyne
5. Iran just a follower
Iran is just a pathetic follower:
- Internet: invented in the USA
- Oil Field Technology: USA
- Atomic power: Jew (Albert Einstein)
Iran you are a pathetic follower and never have been a leader. Your disgraceful genocidal ambitions will be defeated by the worldwide forces arrayed against evil such as in the leadership of your nation.
6. #1 Exactly what I thought
Given the protests going on in Tehran, what's more likely - an external cyber attack or an internal disruption to silence protesting citizens?
7. Ahmed nages in Arabic means unclean
Look at this unclean animal ahmednages he looks very worried because he dont know what will come next
QUDS AL YAHUDI ,
QUDS HAKA AL YAHUD
8. Iran is trying to prevent another green Twitter revolution.