It sounds so.
Obama must be desperate.
I suggest Obama to take measures to prevent crazies to terrorize his country instead of alarming people and involving other countries in a scarying scheme.
If there are crazies in the world who menace the peace of people ,because this or that,it is with THESE crazies that a country has to deal with, and that´s done by DOING SOMETHING against the crazies and not by alarming citizens about the monster.
2. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY.............................
To keep frightening the ir own people to deliberately develope hatred towards the Iranians..................whilst Iranians are not terrorist nor do they choose civilian targets to cause harm.They have never done it,of course and proxy suggestions are only stated in the media for convenience sake.
3. As Jon Sewart would say ...
would the nypd chief officer climb down of the bull$hit mountain please. thank you
They put the city on high alert because of potential terrorist attack from the Iranian regime. The same regime who the US were hosting in a five star hotel in manhatten only a couple of weeks ago... Beggars belief
5. Sarin in the Tokyo subway sys 1996
Every time I ride the subway I think of Zazi who was recently convicted in 2010 or 2011 for planning to release some form of poison gas in the NY subway system. In 1996 or 1997 a Japanese religious cult developed on its own and released into the Tokyo subway system Sarin nerve gas. Many were injured, but only 12 died because of dispersion issues, but that a religious cult could manage such a thing should tell us something.
Stephen in New York
6. ISRAELI ARMY......
DOES THE IDF NEED TO COME PROTECT NEW YORK?.
THE US DID NOT DO SUCH A GREAT JOB IN 1980 IN RESCUING HOSTAGES, IS THE US UP FOR PROTECTING ITS CITIZENS NOW SINCE WE HAVE BEEN MAY WEAKER BY OBAMA.
7. Could this be the big one?
You know....the "BIG" one.
8. Iran acts like the Mafia: it, through the al-Quds units of
international terror, threaten the physical well being of the children of the American adults...!!
Jehudah Ben-Israel ,
9. Another fallout for supporting a little bully ,...
Embrace yourself New Yorkers new tax hike is on the way - A someone's got to pay for it ,...
10. Would be ironic right?
I mean he was just in town using our freedom of speech to espouse his hatred and then he'd target us.
11. NY Alert
Is America waking up at last???!!
12. JP #11
We are going to find out next month.
Left Coast, USA
13. Be safe
New Yorkers & take good care of yourselves.
14. to #2:Tell that to the victims of iranian terrorism
Some examples of the islamic republic of iran terrorism:
Israel embasy in Argentina (civilian target) in 1992.
AMIA (Asociacion Mutual Israelita Argentina) bombing, 1994, also civilian target.
Gets your facts right
15. #2 What are you talking about ?
Who is paying & suipplying Hamas & Hezbollah with the arms, funds & instructors for their terrorism, if not Iran?
BEN JABO (MACHAL) ,
16. #14 your taking # 2 comment seriously
He has to be joking, nodoby is that stupid! He had me laughing at Iranians aren't terrorist. Nobody can be that much of a fool!
17. Electoral posturing by Obama over strike on Iran
Just like false intelligence over Iraq WMD, but it won't happen.
18. and so the mighty West/East continues to crap it's pants in
fear of invasion by camel-riding savages.(or whateverthey choose to do with their animals)
19. Another false flag
By way of deception...
Its obvious to the entire world too. The only party who stands to gain in the current belligerent, Israel.
Santa Fe, NM, USA
20. I like the answer
I like the answer of this German Scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam: He said:
· Who started the First World War, which killed 37 million and injured 22, 379, 053 that includes 7 million civilians? Muslims?
· Who started the Second World War, which killed over 60 million, which was over 2.5% of the world population? Muslims?
· Who killed about 20 million of Aborigines in Australia? Muslims?
· Who drop the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which killed 166,000 people in Hiroshima and 80,000 in Nagasaki? Muslims?
· Who killed more than 100 million Red Indians in North America? Muslims?
· Who killed more than 50 million Indian in South America? Muslims?
· Who took about 180 million African people as slaves and when 88% of them died, threw them into the Atlantic Ocean? Muslims?
They weren’t Muslims! First of all, you have to define terrorism properly…. If a non-Muslim does something bad… it is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same, he is a terrorist. So first remove the double standard… then come to the point.
*** Just for your information ***
21. Someone at Ynet doesn't like me...Is that reason to
deprive the readers of my words of wisdom? Why does Ynet insist on Israeli's being kept deliberately ignorant and oblivious of the outside world, of it''s infinite varieties of peoples and opinions? Doesn't Ynet realize that ignorance is why Israel is in the mess it's in ?
22. #21 About time you got the message
Your words of wisdom would be put to better use lining the bottom of a birdcage.
23. America's kindness is its greatest weakness
America's kindness is its greatest weakness. Here's some advice for you: if Iran uses its proxies to commit acts of terror on your soil against your civilians, use your Air Force to devastate Tehran. No more money for Iran's proxies = no more Iranian proxies.