... indicating that having double-standard and illegal discrimination do not constitute precedents for the IPS.
And we call ourselves a democracy!
The state can't hold onto it's cake while also consuming it. If gay relationships are recognized by law as legal, and if gay marriages (when performed by law, e.g. in Canada) are recognized then the discrimination cannot go on.
Violating equal rights of citizens should by a primary concern for all Israelis: after all, the violation of your equality might be next.
2. no prisoners should get them, gay or not
3. I like the answer
I like the answer of this German Scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam: He said:
· Who started the First World War, which killed 37 million and injured 22, 379, 053 that includes 7 million civilians? Muslims?
· Who started the Second World War, which killed over 60 million, which was over 2.5% of the world population? Muslims?
· Who killed about 20 million of Aborigines in Australia? Muslims?
· Who drop the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which killed 166,000 people in Hiroshima and 80,000 in Nagasaki? Muslims?
· Who killed more than 100 million Red Indians in North America? Muslims?
· Who killed more than 50 million Indian in South America? Muslims?
· Who took about 180 million African people as slaves and when 88% of them died, threw them into the Atlantic Ocean? Muslims?
They weren’t Muslims! First of all, you have to define terrorism properly…. If a non-Muslim does something bad… it is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same, he is a terrorist. So first remove the double standard… then come to the point.
*** Just for your information ***
4. He is in jail for violence, who is responsbile if he assults
his gay partner?
Can his gay partner sue the IPS for damages if he is harmed inside the prison by the partner?
Sounds like a risky guy to be naked with.
Bunnie Meyer ,
Los Angeles, CA USA
5. Shouldn't be conjugal visits AT ALL.
What is prison? A resort? Make babies while you're in prison? Its just absurd. If your gay, its just for 'pleasure'? Why should such pleasures be afforded to those who left society with a deficit? I don't support conjugal visits. Its absurd.
6. Where do you draw the line?
The entire LGBT agenda is a very slippery slope. If you allow this to continue, where do you stop it? People involved in incestuous relationships & polygamy are now wanting their "rights" as minorities protected too. I'm all for protecting the rights of others but this is ridiculous!
7. # 3 Mohammed who do you think will..
be the start of world war Three - the Muslims.. but knowing this we are sure the blame will be put on somebody else.
8. Is gender segregation in prison legal?
9. Conjugal visits
A terrorist that kills kids can have conjugal visits!!!
But not a gay ?
I am not sure to understand this concept ..
Being gay is not a choice
Beijing a terrorist IS