1. I hope the operators accomodation has now improved!
They are worth it!
2. Amazing technological accomplishment
with an interception success rate approaching 90%. Iron Dome only intercepts rockets determined to threaten populated areas.
Stephen in New York
3. It's a lie. No US funds used for Iron Dome.
This system is not for sale.
Netaneyahoo poodle needs to be carefull when his left leg reflex tries to go up over Israel defenders.
4. In 9 months of Livni Olmert Israel built more Iron Dome
batteries than Netanyahoo in 4 years in PM office.
What the heck this degenerate still doing in office?
I mean any office!
5. HAPPY NEWS!! Thank You!!!
I can imagine the faces of the morons in Gaza right when they read this piece news. I guess they will try to test the new system shortly. ... Hope not but we all know how things go there.
Am Israel Chai :)
Iranian Jew ,
6. Perfect Iron Dome battery would have proper accomodations
for the crew and response battery, which is fired along with interceptor rocket.
I suggest 1:1013 rate of response, which would be equal to the latest going rate of hostage-prisoner exchange rate.
Your statement that no US funds were used for the Iron Dome anti-missile is is not correct. In fact, $325 million were given by the US to Israel to continue further development of this valuable anti-missile system,which will be also used in our defense systems.