1. More multi-billion dollar deficits, more hate for Israel,
more money for abbas terrorists, need I go on or is this enough?
Bunnie Meyer ,
Los Angeles, CA USA
2. He's going after the second amendment.
No more guns boys....no more toys.
He's getting rid of the United States nuclear deterrent.....maybe he should give the whole arsenal to the muslim's in the middle east.
Then he's going to forget he ever said a word about Iran......and watch the "Titanic"... United States...sink into the Atlantic Ocean in calm waters..........no longer a super power..........or a country that anyone looks to for help anymore.
Kind of like Kenya and Indonesia.......but much worse.
Steven Wilson ,
3. I have just one question
For the past 4 years he has been whining about the crappy economic situation he inherited from President Bush - now that he has been re-elected - who is he going to blame for the next 4 years, since the economic situation he is inheriting in his 2nd term is even worse than his first term?
4. Answer: Rendering America absolutely bankrupt.
What does Obama have in mind for his second term?]
Completing the destruction of America. Rendering America absolutely bankrupt. Getting even more Americans on food stamps and welfare. Bowing even lower before America's enemies.
5. #4 Chaim, good assessment, only you didn't go far enough
Americans re-elected a reprobate, and one could argue that's exactly what they deserve.
6. This is quite funny
It has been said that 70% of jews re-elected H Obama (within margin error of 2008 performance) and the other day it was said the 85% of American jews in israel voted for Romney, yet the first 5 TB's here in Ynet sounded "feelings hurt" or "sore voters"
7. Obam could still be impeached for erratic leadership
This time the 4 yeras that follow are not for reelection, they are for real.
He better cross the isle.
8. not the second amendment
He's going for the First amendment.
You will be prevented from the free exercise of your religion (if you are Catholic, maybe Jews next).
Worse: no more freedom of speech: look at Nakoula, Assange, Kim Dotcom.
9. Payback Time For Bibi
I think that after Netanyahu's interference in the US elections that Obama's first order of business in terms of relations with Israel will be to first damage Bibi's election chances and if that doesn't work spend the next four years making his term in office as uncomfortable as possible.
10. # 2 and # 7
2. It's the only way for one world government to happen. The U.S. is an obstacle and Obama's job is to remove it.
3. There is video of Obama claiming to have been born in Kenya and that he is a Muslim. His birth certificate is fake. The Republicans have had that evidence and done nothing with it. Americans have been sold out and the Republicans will do nothing to stop Obama. They have had the power to bring Obama down all along but refused to use it. They won't use it this time either. There is probably nothing that Obama couldn't get away with.
Left Coast, USA
11. # 8
It's all going to go. The stage was set for the elimination of the 2nd amendment when the gun control act of 1968 was passed. Since then guns have been registered. The purpose of the 2nd amendment was to assure citizens they could protect themselves from government being taken over by tyrants and so they could protect their constitutional rights like the 1st amendment. The first thing tyrants want to see go is the 1st amendment and the next thing is the 1st amendment. Hitler had gun control and put it to use. Eventually it will probably be the same here.