2. Barvo! Atleast some one cares about south people!
3. Yariv Levin, I will vote for you and
the Likud, only because you have the nuts to defy the Israeli Arabs who profit from the advantages of living in this country and defen the terror lords.
4. Expunge the Tibis and Zoabis from the Knesset
5. Only in Israel
Israel has reinvented the definition of STUPIDITY by allowing someone like TIBI to be a Keneset member. No country in this planet would allow such thing. This idea of extreme liberalism and so called "democracy" gone drunk just to impress the world has become suicidal. The government of Israel should wake up, come back to earth, and use basic human common sense. Enemies and traitors do not deserve to be in Israel all together let alone in the Keneset. What a joke.
Move to Canada where in our Parliament we have a party whose soul purpose is to separate from this country! It's called a democracy.
the Arabs in Israel are a potential 5th column. Are the Separtists Canada's 5th column. ?
You are comparing apples and oranges.
8. I have been around much,
have lived in many countries for a while, but never experienced one that would deliberately and
with a strange self-destructive intention put such a lot of s**t on itself and try to cooperate with the enemy (see all that flotillas and flytillas)
9. Hopeless debate.
Jew haters do not understand rational words. No need to debate with them, the solution is hermetic separation.
10. Next time Mossad mustnt use those stupid ear drops
11. I came from an Arab country
I was born and raised in an Arab country and let me tell Tibi that they treated us worse than second class citizens but I guess it hurts more when the shoe is on the other foot. What Democracy do Arabs understand? Go talk to the journalist who said something bad about Moursi, he is in Jail. Tibi, do us all a favor and go live in Gaza, this way we do not have to listen the dribble that comes out of your mouth in the name of "freedom of expression" which is non-existant anywhere in the Arab world.
12. israel has to have dry eyed leaders
israel needs dry eyed leaders to go forward who must be able to drive policy without fear of broken bodies and israeli casualites. Olmert in particular coould not stand broken bodies and hemmed and hawed. Bibi is not much better. He is scared out of his mind by egypt as is barak. Both are paralysed and their words are worthless, totally worthless.
If egypt attacks israel, it should be annihalated and gaza's leaders should be removed and philadelphi should be retaken in a swift move, and not this drop of drop of scared weasels which is pathetic. In fact the whole of israeli leadership in recent years is pathetic from livni, peres, olmert, bibi, barak, mofaz, halutz, all are totally pathetic.
13. My reaction changed as I thought
In teh end, for all the adversity, verbal so far, Mr. Tibi leads exemplary life of an Israeli.
He wakes up, comes to work, goes about his duties, the best he can. Comes home, and ( may I venture to believe ) prays that no bomb falls on his home while he and his family are asleep.
What more can we ask of any Israeli in times of peace?
I think Mr. Levy should not waste his oratory skills on this sort of encounter. Any Israeli, in place of Mr. Tibi, Arab or Jewish, will say something to irk him. Albeit with different intention... But the important part is it would be really nice if Mr. Levy was trying to convince different audiance.
The really intresting part is I do not see Mr. Tibi opposing assassination of Haneiah and other Hamas heads. And it's encouraging.
And I don't think this assassination should be separated from actual military ground operation. The two should be carried out simulteneously and Haneiah and his cohorts must be sentenced to death for organizing and enabling mass terror against Israel in the court of law, just like Eichman.
There should be no illusion. Israel is a democratic state with means and resources to prosecute her enemies according to the letter of law.
And ongoing bombardment of South of Israel will be met with the measure of Justice that will leave no doubt about it.
14. Tibi's crazy logics...
When anyone dares to critizise palestinian terrorists Tibi yells "apartheid", "occupation", "racists"!
Seriously, we need Liberman's citizenship law, swear loyalty to Israel as a Jewish, democratic state or get stripped of your citizenship. I'm estimating about half of the Israeli Arabs are loyal, and those who are have the same right to be here as anyone else, but the rest would stab any Israeli in the back if it benefited their agenda should be deported.
15. Arab parties in Israel are another of Oslo "gifts".
It simply does not make sense these parties in the Israeli Knesset.
Tibi must go to live in Ramalah and be there in some organization of them,not in Israel.
Does Israel have members in Ramalah´s organizations?Not.Then,Israel must not have Arabs in ours.
Arabs in Israel must swear allegiance to the Jewish State,go to National Service and stop fighting for the enemies of Israel and vote for the Jewish members of the Knesset if they want to vote.
No Arab parties in the Knesset!
There makes not sense Arab parties in Israel.
Wake up already Israel for such a non sense and finish that already,Israel!
16. arabs in the Knesset, the only 5th column in the world.
Bunnie Meyer ,
Los Angeles, CA USA
17. Jihadis and Salafi Real Targets
Haninyeh is a relative moderate who released Shalit in a tough deal it's the Jihadis who ought be taken out its Israels responsibility Haninyeh is a captive politically at least.
18. Wheres Dubai Hotel Team with the tennis rackets?We need them
for a small job...teach Haniyeh and his criminal gang some mixed doubles.
19. Here's my take on the issue
Ahmad Tibi is so outraged, he should immediately resign his Knesset seat, pack his trash and leave Israel.
Actions are so much louder than words.
Sarah B ,
U.S.A. / Israel
20. Racism has become mainstream in Israel
Bravo mr Tibi! Kol hakavod!!!
21. Ahmed Tibi was born here...
He is a Palestinian Israeli. Israel/Palestine is his homeland.
You pretend to be an Israeli, but you are not living in Israel. You are an American Zionist steeped in hypocrisy.
Ben Alofs ,
22. To: No. 21
1. Ahmed Tibi is an Israeli Arab. If he wants to classify himself as an [ersatz] "Palestinian," he can move to Gaza. There has never been a Palestine, there is no such entity now and there will never be an entity called "Palestine" on Israeli soil -- and that includes Judea and Samaria.
2. Ahmed Tibi is a member of Israel's Knesset and, as such, is expected to both adhere to and uphold the laws of the State of Israel. He openly flouted this obligation when he visited Libya, this despite the fact that Israeli law prohibits travel to Libya for ANY and ALL of its citizens. Ahmed Tibi is not above the law, and what he did was considered by many to be nothing short of high treason.
3. I spend equal amounts of time in Israel and the United States. I am a citizen of both countries.
4. You lavish tears ad nauseum, ad infinitum about the Arabs in Gaza, and you remain remarkably silent about the terror that has been visited upon Israeli civilians by missile and mortar fire from Gaza that has been ongoing for years. You said nary a word about the destruction and devastation caused by wanton Arab acts of terror and suicide bombing. The silence from you at the vicious murder of five members of the Fogel family -- including three small children -- was nothing short of deafening.
5. You are the hypocrite. Given your terrorist proclivities, is it any wonder that you have been banned from entering Israel for the rest of your life?
Sarah B ,
U.S.A. / Israel
23. Any "Palestinian"? No, Tibi - just the terrorists
Granted, you claim those "Palestinians" who fire rockets into civilian homes of the State which you represent are just "misunderstood civilians" but according to Intl Law, they are terrorists and can be targeted by military operations.
Thank you Tibi for showing us the weak under-belly of Israeli multi-culturalism - the Arab population who would risk their own fellow citizens to aid brother Muslims. More the reason why Likud has my vote next election.
24. I disagree with Levin
Today, Haniyeh is a politician. Yesterday, he was a hardened terrorist who planned and took part in crimes against humanity.
If you really want to make a difference in Gaza, take out everyone around Haniyeh but leave him standing.
Find Mashaal and eliminate him. Take out Zahar. Erase some of the founders of Hamas, especially those close to Haniyeh. And definitely take out all 1st and 2nd level members who are part of the military arm.
Then take out the top leaders and those who liaison with Hamas and other jihadi groups in Sinai and Sudan from PRC, Islamic Jihad, and others.
Guaranteed after 3 hits a cease-fire will be begged for and rockets would stop in 6 hours. And if a "last word" rocket is fired, target one more leader immediately - and guaranteed the South will have quiet.
It's the failure of Israel's politicians to make these hard decisions that cause hell for fellow citizens in the South.
25. #6 - separatists exist everywhere
But this party of separatists do not want to destroy Canada nor replace it with a totally different entity at the price of its own citizens.
They just don't want to be a part of it anymore.
26. #21- you're not in Israel, so refrain from using "here"
He may have been born in the region but he's been against the State and the people who share his birth place for his entire life.
He can stay and work for a better future, or leave. His choice.
But how degrading and so self-righteous is he to put his own anti-Israel agenda before the good of his fellow Israeli Arab citizens who need answers to their problems and need a representative who speaks with their voice.
On the mind of the average Israeli Arab is not "let's destroy the Zionists and control the Jews", but rather "how come the water in my village doesn't work all the time and how come I never get an answer when I call my local Arab municipal leaders?"
There's a reason why many Israeli Arabs are getting sick of Tibi, Zoabi, El-Sana, and others, especially when they constantly voice their concerns for the Arabs in Ramallah but not the Arabs in Nazareth.
coming soon !±±!!!++!!!+++!!!!!!!!!
Yariv Levin with his depraved comments shows the sickness that has creeped into Israeli politics. Killing opposition leaders is not the solution for peace. Negotiations and compromise are the keys.