1. he will be a good husband & father if he had life insurance
2. Ahhhh how sweet...............NOT!
What she failed to mention was that he was a murderous bastard who stole 5 years of Gilad Shalit's life and killed our soldiers in the process. He was an evil bastard who was lucky to live as long as he did. I'm for one glad the world is rid of the scum.
Ynet should be ashamed of themselves for printing this article!
3. " HE WAS A DIAMOND GEEZER "
Wait...I will get my violin out.
YEHUDI MENUBIN ,
SAFED OPERA HOUSE
4. Hear that? It's the sound of the world's smallest violin.
5. One of the swapped was Saleh Aruri sent to Turkey
Now today I read somewhere ,that Erdogan brought him back with him to Cairo to resume his former career.So it means rthat Erdogan did not stick to the Shalit deal.
This guy served 15 years for murdering Jews-now he is back for business after the Shalit swap
6. He had 2 wives and 14 children
7. More proof
that Yediot is competing with haaretz to be the most Anti-Israeli media in the MidEast. Why doesn't levy just declare him a saint.