1. Please take out Israeli citizenship or an honory one...
and think of staying there to enjoy what you've created..
2. With institutional memory like that...
I hope she becomes the next US President. The US and Israel need someone who is as subtle and smart a thinker as she is. One with the institutional memory of duplicity and deception from the Palestinian side And with the scope of understanding with regard to the many nuances attached to situations which continue to rear up their ugly heads around the Middle East, driving things in crazy directions
Berkeley California USA
3. Thank Goodness
Thank Goodness The Peace Deal failed Israel without secure borders is a recipe for disaster. 9 mile wide borders is suicide and with the interaction between them the Palis would have been a even more a demographic threat look at the immigration issues with Mexico in Texas as a example.
Bill Klien ,
4. She wants to have cofee in TA, why not in Jerusalem???
5. Hitlery has been an utter failure
Lost so many allies to the USA, the world is burning, and mainstream journos are praising this useless qunt.
With friends like her, who needs enemies?
7. We know you Hillary....
2016 is around the corner, you have presidential ambition, but the memory of your role in this humiliating ceasefire won't fade away!
8. The same diplomatic dribble.....
Peace is not exclusively Israel's irresponsibility, especially when the other side fires 14000 missiles and reneges on the Oslo accords. Diplomats are worthless these days. They have no backbone.
Memphis, TN - USA
9. Hilary wants to have coffee in Tel Aviv?
I think I'm gonna throw up!! Just retire, go into hiding & shut up already. Good riddance!
10. Peace has No CHANCE till these words are said!
Good riddence to this fool, who claims that Rabin's murder prevented peace, not the intifada (happened when Rabin was alive)
Time to stop pushing the truth under the carpet, there is not peace, because the palis want to murder the Jews and annihilate the Jewish state.
The danger is that the world still refuses to loudly and clearly describe the problem: The hatred and desire for the murder of all Jews, the islamic caliphate, and small Israel blocking Islam from having the entire middle east.
Anyone who really desires peace, will publicly make this statement, so the palis will know that the brainwashing of their citizens to kill us will end. There can never be peace, until this happens.
Obama will probably replace Hillary with someone even worse, from Muslim brotherhood or a different radical islamic organization, since he is a Muslim and also hates Israel.
As long as Obama is in the white house, the chance for peace is zero, since he will never condemn terrorists, he sides with them
Israel should keep doing what is best for her, since the world didn't care when Jews were murdered in the holocaust and do not care anymore today.
11. JUST GO RETIRE ALREADY
Madame Clinton ,please don't hang about ,just retire and thereby do the world an enormous favour. You have done more than enough .
MR CYNIC ,
SAFED OPERA HOUSE
12. PEACE ,PEACE AND MORE PEACE
Peace in our time says Hillary Clinton . ( I also made that mistake once )
NEVILLE CHAMBERPOT ,
13. COFFEE TOFFEE
Such an arrogant woman .
DA RAP ARTISTE ,
SAFED OPERA HOUSE
14. yep, if Rabin made Palestinian state
Seeing how bad it is that Sharon, that old warrior, has cause us from just retreating from Gaza, if Rabin had not been murdered, it is quite possible that a Palestinian state would sit on our lap and large trained armies with more sophisticated rockets and arms would contend with us.
Let us not make the mistake that if they had a state they would be happy and go home and watch TV. Just the opposite, the Arabs are totally opposed to the existence of Israel on what was Turkish-Arab soil.
Read the Koran! The whole world must convert to Islam, but we have taken Arab soil; it must be returned to avenge Arab and Islamic honor. All of their lies are only to this end.
Certainly if Rabin was alive there would have been a Palestinian state. But would their still be a Jewish one?
15. NO! Only in Jerusalem, the capital!
16. it costs about 4 $ >> in gaza only 0.3 $ u r wellcome
17. HITLERY CLITTON STABS JEWS & ISRAEL IN THE BACK REPEATEDLY!!
LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES!!!
SHE IS PART & PARCEL TO "SHOVING ISRAEL UNDER THE BUS"
SHE IS PART & PARCEL TO THE ADMINISTRATION FROM HADES THAT IS PROPPING UP ISLAMIC DICTATORSHIPS ALL SURROUNDING ISRAEL IN A GRAND SCHEME TO DESTROY ISRAEL, BEWARE & DO NOT TRUST THIS EVIL WOMAN!
18. Hillary, it is time to pack
Thru out the years there was no common logic shown by Hillary and her bystandrers.
The current administration has never admited that there is no party on the other side, that really Palestinians do not want to make peace, they are working tirelessly to destroy Israel in every which way they can find suitable, Israel has to charge them and The U.N. a very heavy price for that. No more Israel will be financially responisble for the
territories,electricity and water will not be provided to The West Bank, Jaza or Jordan for that matter, no water supply, since they are a country they should, for a change show that they can provide for themselves.
Israel should draw its' membership from The U.N. it does not do us any good, this is a hypocritical organization who litches on American tax payers money with nothing to show for it.
Israel should also find other allies besices The U.S. as harsh as it sounds we cannot put all of our eggs in one basket.
SOrry, not impressed, not moved and you are not so welcome either. Even if one has few or no frioends, one still can choose his friends.
20. Four reasons she still doesn't understand Israel
After all these years, she just doesn't understand Israel.
1. It was far from guaranteed that Rabin z"l would have been reelected in 1996. The fact is that Netanyahu swept Peres from power during that year after the serial killers of Hamas & co. unleashed their bombers on the streets and buses of this country.
2. Israel strives for peace, and prefers it, but can not only get by, but thrive without it. Look how Israel got into the OECD, while countries at peace around the world can only dream of such an achievement.
3. The more politicians like Clinton talk about the "inexorable math of demographics", the more it looks like a fear-mongering tactic to press for concessions. I don't know the statistics, but I have heard claims that they are overinflated purposely by the PA. In any case, Gaza is off our hands, which instantly decreased the "inexorable math" by more than 1 million individuals. We're also out of the main PA cities for close to 20 years, which leaves very few Palestinians under direct Israeli control.
4. Building "powerful defenses" against rockets sounds pretty good to me, especially when the US wants to become a joint venture partner and several other nations lined up to become customers. What she doesn't realize is that when the Arabs challenge the life and liberty Israelis, the latter are forced to innovate in the defense industry and then become successful exporters who's results end up boosting the safety not only of Israel, but of the USA and other freedom loving countries!
21. Hope missles from the WB aren't raining down on TV when.....
you're there. Which will be soon after the PA gets any state thanks to you and Obama.
22. tell us when your coming and all the coffee shops will close
Hillary both you and your master in the White House are about as welcome here as Ahmadinejad.
Stay home that way the owners of the coffee shops in Tel Aviv can stay open for the people who belong in this country.