and gravely concerned. I urge Israel to use restraint.
2. Bomb making is dangerous
It sounds like a terrorist work accident.
Chaim Ben Kahan ,
Either it was Israel's doing...or, another terrorist accidentally blew themselves up, again! Either way: one less terrorist animal to worry about!
God bless, Israel; praying for the peace of Jerusalem! Christian Zionist
Jake Stone ,
4. Hmm, I wonder what & who set this blast off.........
A job well done.
Wise Saba ,
5. Is this any surprise?
South Lebanon is sitting on top of a Hezbollah Volcano right next to centres of population
Over the last two years..there have been openly expressed fears about
1. The location of these dumps near schools, hospitals and mosques holding 200 up to 1000 Missiles!
2. The condition of these dumps: There have been report about at least 3 dumps being partially or completely flooded but even worse the condition of the electric cables some of which have been attacked by rats and others seriously corroded
3. A Hezbollah operative recently complained about the quality of some of the Iranian missiles. It appears some of the fuses are so unstable that even gentle movement can trigger an explosion
4. Some of the tunnel roofs are in such poor condition and the air quality so toxic that they have to all intents and purposes been abandoned left with the contents inside
This is the mad legacy of Hexbollah. A huge time bomb threatening the whole of South Lebanon
6. another Hezbollah work accident! (not Israel's fault)
7. Accidents will happen, won't they Iran?
8. Knives, forks, scissors and fire
are dangerous items and should not be in the hands of little children (or Hamas terrorists).
Albrecht Klein ,
Blaming Jews again?
10. # 1 Cathy.."I urge Israel to use Restraint'"?
From what,? laughter at the ineptitude of Hezb'allah terrorists who apparently can't read the directions of their own weapons, their safe storage, not to have them near civilians...
Read the article, israel had nothing to do with it.
Ignorance and arrogance and bad advice is what you offer with this nonsense 'urging'?
May I urge you not to urge Israel.?
big bad Jew ,
11. # 2 Chaim, it sounds like good news to me.
big bad Jew ,
12. to # 1 iam gravely concerned u are on hezzbola side END
kfar saba israel
13. 9, 10 & 12
You have hurt my feelings. I urge you to use restraint.
14. # 5 Sammy, Thanks, so accurate
Now that you mention that..
I wonder can anyone accurately count the number of Muslim on Muslim deaths continuing without abatement and the fact that these 'mysterious' outbursts of Muslim peoples dying to attain liberty, in first, the "Arab Spring' and now, Syria?
And also the underlying fact that, this imPLOsion, is solely between the two factions of Islam, who cannot tolerate the other to remain alive in this religion of ( LOL ) Peace."
No one could have foreseen this 'surprise' or that the Muslims would be slaughtering one another WITHOUT the involvement of either Jews or Christians.
Like my mom used to say, "It's a miracle".
big bad Jew ,
You really have a very good sense of humorous :-)
I like you words of Israel restrain when terrorists blows themselves into hell of hoax, martyrdom. :-). One of the best jokes this week:-) LOL
Beary White ,
16. #3 Animals are not that bad!!!
God made animals; He denied them free choice. He gave them drives and their own natural needs. They serve in front row of the chorus of God. Please don't associate the savage killers to our North with one of the saving graces of our universe: animals.
God bless you for your friendship and brotherhood.
17. #1 & 13 - Cathy
Why are you so sure it wasn't a Hizballah work accident? When you play with matches you're sure to get burned.
M. Davison ,
I was using restraint
19. #1 your sadness is touching
and please do not worry, Israel will, I am sure, use restraint
especially when hearing that the terrorists in Lebanon have accidentally blown up themselves and their weapons.
Were the terrorists to use their weaponary for acts of aggression against Israel, well that's another matter.
Your #13, I have used the utmost restraint on commenting on your #1 post.
Get Real ,
20. Re #1 Cathy
Am I the only person who thinks that #1 was being sarcastic? It sounds like something I'd mumble at the TV and add "my foot" at the end... Cathy, I'm deeply confused - can you shed some light on this?
21. Don't use the word "militants"
to describe terrorist.
22. SO THAT'S WHERE THEY KEPT THE ROCKETS!
thanks for the info
it's always good to share these explosive moments with both the arabs' human sheilds (kids and women) and the targeted Jews. (any Jew that happens to be anywhere near the firing line)
Adam Balm ,
AMERICA THE BEAUTIUL
23. #1 & #20 Sarcasam or restraint?
#1 Cathy please clarify.
When I first read your comments I thought that you were being sarcastic.
Any good job whatever caused the explosion!
Hope there will be many more such incidents, shame about the poor farm animals who got hurt. Let us hope they will go to heaven and get their 72 virgins!
Son Of Cyrus ,
24. #10 I think she was being sarcastic....
25. Poor farm animals it's a shame..
26. we should mourn for the innocent victims ( the animals )
We should also mourn the fact that no Hezbollah people were killed in the explosion because those bombs they were making were being made to kill Israelis.
27. #15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23 & 24
Thank you for using restraint. I was about ready to pass out from a case of the vapours. Well at least I would not have hit my chin since I have none.
28. UNIFIL at the site?
"around 50 members of the UN peacekeeping force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) were at the site" - I thought UNIFIL was supposed to be there to make sure there wasn't an arms buildup on the border. Isn't that right? Why would UNIFIL be complicit in Hezbollah rearming?
29. What's interesting ....
... is that other news agencies are reporting that the explosion -- which was quite massive -- came just a short while after Nasrallah finished a speech in which he said that the "Zionist entity is no longer powerful following its defeat in Gaza."
You have to love the timing!
Sarah B ,
U.S.A. / Israel
30. UNSC 1701
This weapons depot is south of the Litani River, where Lebanon/Hezbollah are not have any weapons according to the cease fire agreement of Aug. 2006