1. Time to ring up abbas and tell him retirement is overdue. He
thinks he won at the un but can't pay the bill.
Bunnie Meyer ,
Los Angeles, CA USA
2. UN 's lack of vision bravo.
we gave them the guns and arms to stop us, shoot at us. and now we wounder why they are stoping us?
lets tahnk Rabin and peres
4. Perhaps the IDF should assist the
PA security forces in carrying out its duty of controlling incitement and rioters rock throwing.
Get Real ,
The area of dispute needs Megacities and Navy Seal Trained EU structures to ensure Peace .
6. IDF PA collaberation
Israel can not allow the PA to interfere with its function. Appeasement never works. It is time that Israel stands its ground.
Steve Gure USA ,
coconut creek fl USA
7. Last intifada (wave of terror) began with murder of police
If you remember back, the PA policeman murdered an Israeli policemen he was patrolling with. The IDF cannot let PA security forces dictate where they patrol. Israel has the right to patrol where it want and when it wants.
Next time the PA police obstruct the IDF, the PA forces need to be disarmed.
Chaim Ben Kahan ,
8. Most people have apparently forgotten
that some of those Joint Patrols ended up with some of the PA Police (former terrorists) shooting some of the IDF that were riding in the same vehicles with them
BEN JABO (MACHAL) ,
9. Annex already-then send them to Jordan
10. #5 like the Europeans protected the people of Srebrenica?