1. Tzipi talks about casting out Arabs from Jewish in Israel
as a program of a statesmen, and Mr. Obama seems to be happier than beaver with the proposal... The both see it as "saving" Jewish nation and Israel.
What's up, dudes? What did you find so wrong with own salvation ideas?
2. In hundreds of small villages
3. Likely, Zsolt Bayer is a "chosen person" to himself & party.
4. if you don't give Roma a job they are forced to steal
Hungarians refuse to interact with Roma, they are the worst fascistoids in the world, except for the born-again evangelical ones, noble exception.
They often rail against gypsies as a code language to speak about Jews.
5. Next to us, they suffered terribly!
Next to us Jews, the Roma were slated for extermination by the Nazi criminals too.
Aside from being a great Gypsy Jazz Fan....I only know of the great late Django Reinhardt...who was a Roma Gypsy.
6. what about "Gypsy Kings" Froike?
7. The old hatreds survive in Hungary
In its Fascist wing, they still wish to seize parts of neighboring countries that, they say, have sizable ethnic Hungarian populations. We Jews are on their radar, too.
8. Django Reinhardt was a Roma??
Thanks for letting me know, I too love jazz and didn't know that.
Yes Gypsies suffered terribly.