1. They Should Read Crossing The Chasm by G. Moore
Their issue is well defined on why they are still unsuccessful with this market.
2. how complicated can it be....
choose the right car, give a real choice to your customer instade of trying to hold them by trying to replace the old monopole (fuel) by a new one ( electric ) , forget changing the batteries every 200 km or about instead let them charge the car at home for cheap... and on and on...
3. clearly this model doesnt work!!!
4. Guess he took their advice and found a better place to be !
5. A worse place to buy a car.
You would have to be a green nut to pay that amount of money for such a limited range car. A better place has a great concept, however consumers are not stupid when it comes to there money. $45,000.00 for a small french car. In the States I could buy a Ford Mustang insure it for a year fuel it for a year and have money left over.