1. A vote for Likud is ABSOLUTELY A WASTED VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vote for the party you know will represent YOU.
1992 Israel's greatest prime minister Shamir was toppled by good people.
These good people then "voted for the party that represents them".
All that was needed was those votes and a few billions to Shas, so Arafat ruled in Gaza and Ramallah and Israel has been in existential danger ever since.
3. To vote center/left is to destroy the land of Israel!
4. #2 Really?
If you think you can keep oppressing millions of people indefinitely then the greatest existential danger to yourself is you.
5. Bibi the leftist tyrannt will concede anything save himself
If you want a PA state and Obama making all the decisions... vote Bibi.
You deserve what you voted for. Trust me, you'll get it.
6. Voting for bibi is the same as voting livni, shelly, lapid
and crooked rabbis. The only difference being is that Bibi will steal more of your money than everyone else. Bibi will take all the money from the middle class and poor and make his friends in the rich corporations richer. So if you're rich vote for Bibi. If you are a sane Jewish Israeli that wants a better future for you and your children then vote Bennett and Habayit haYehudi!
P'd off yid ,
South of tel aviv-Is
7. Obama didn't have an agenda and one by a landslide!
8. #4 really?
Restrictions on the WB are the direct result of terrorism, murder. (Israel withdrew from Gaza, remember?). And Hamas’ goal is to kill all the Jews. They refuse to accept Israel in any shape or form. They force it on themselves.
9. calling the request for a party platform ‘petty’...
10. Their aim is to save money
The Likud's aim is to savethe money that we are wasting identifying risks to our state - because all that Bibi has to do when he wants to see the most pressing danger facing the state of Israel is to look in the mirror.
11. Oh shucks! Just like Obama.
Obama had to scramble a manifesto days before election and ended up filling the pages with pictures.