6. Oh,so it's ok if the little monkey and the US do it to us,
but we can't give ,
back the same??????
7. # 5 Nobody can keep Israel down.....
there is nothing artificial about Israel.
Left Coast, USA
8. Khamenei will never negotiate with West
He prefers to drag Iran into a pit of doom. Ahmadinejad is on his way out and never had any power. He'll be replaced by another Khamenei puppet.
At least Ahmadinejad acknowledges sanctions are working. Time to ramp them up!
9. covert action to take out mullahs and
replace them with a regime that the iranian people want. much less damaging than bombing iran and the innocent civilian collateral damage. if that can't be done then the other option happens
10. #5 If Iran isn't kept in check....
they would BEiNurASSI B4long..
..maybe you'd like that, mind
11. #5 The only thing that keeps Iran down
is its leadership with the oppression of its people, its support of international terrorism, its policies and threats to others etc etc.
Bring in a democracy of leaders properly elected and things would change for the better for Iran.