1. The continuing story of Pal lives unless they make peace
2. The Palestinian Riot Industry
What I observed in the West Bank is that Palestinians sit and do nothing until told to get up and riot.
How wonderful to have a mob riot to demand release heinous murderers, rapists and thieves as the primary parole decision maker.
When the Western liberal Media jumps on board lets release these homicidal maniacs into their homes to live with their families and perhaps interact with their Mothers, Sisters, Fiances and other females.
Florida - Tel Aviv
3. Palis riot & Jews demonstrate.
Ben S ,
4. Deport the prisoners to Gaza or Syria
Let the Arabs take care of the Arab criminals.
5. Expel them to Syria !!
6. Yawn .... if you can't do the time, don't do the crime
7. I'm Jewish and I'm Palestinian too
Regardless of what the Y-losers try to propagandize us with, we're all Palestinians darlings!
If people break the law, regardless of their ethnic background they should be dealt with according to law. And without delay so as not to create opportunities for more chaos.
Let me know once you do this, and I'll consider coming back....
`Aliti vegamyaradti ,
8. They are Imprisoned for terrorism.
They are Imprisoned for terrorism.
9. Restore Law and Order
I commend the IDF for dealing with the rioting mobs of Arabs in a peaceful, non-violent manner. Only the IDF the most moral army in the world could handle these mobs without killing.
Chaim Ben Kahan ,
10. Is the camera man in the photo working for Israel ?
Or is he just another reporter who is going to put a negative anti-Israel spin to this Arab riot.
If the camera man is going to use film footage in order to harm Israel wrongly then kick guys like him out.
Abraham ben Jacob ,
11. Aren't these rallies expressions of bad economic state of
being in the PLO's Palestinian Authority redirected against Israel under the thinly veiled attempt to divert attention from the real predicament of the Arabs in Samaria, Judea and the Jordan Valley: their own leadership....??