1. NO Eating while driving. I saw a bus
driver eating garinim on a recent trip to Jerusalem.
2. No talking to passengers or on cell phones. A recent trip on high speed highway the driver and passenger had
a hour friendly conversation.
3. No counting money while driving.
4. No turning o or adjusting the radio or cd unit while bus is in motion.
5. No collecting money or giving refunds while bus is moving.
All this is illigal in most western countriies but common here even on
high speed roads where a drivers immediate attention is a matter of life and death.