Should the “astronauts” discover
- streets, in need for repair
- odd electrical wires and cables across streets
- dangerous oil-transformers in every corner
- plenty of garbage in the streets
- plenty of dog’s muck (mokshim)
then they are not in a slum of a 3rd world country. No, they are in an OECD country with top notch start ups and endless inventions.
But with a policy of neglect and without any concern regarding the public. Its Israel of today!
Give your vote to politicians caring about its citizens.