The lonely life of Israel's lone soldiersThey move to the Jewish state to serve in its army, and receive a great deal of support as they do. But a spate of suicides among IDF soldiers from abroad has raised red flags and highlighted the issues facing young people in stressful situations without their families and other support networks.
- Gantz launches election campaign with 'Israel Before All' sloganMoran Azulay, 16:34 , 17.01.19AG won't rule out decision on Netanyahu charges before electionsTova Tsimuki, 20:58 , 17.01.19Lebanon arrests man suspected of entering from IsraelDaniel Salame, Associated Press , 18:46 , 17.01.19'McJesus' sculpture to be removed due to protestsReuters, 19:56 , 17.01.19Bye-bye snow: freezing weather at an end as seasonal norms return Ynet reporters, 17:57 , 17.01.19Arab League head: Importance of Palestinian cause ‘reduced’The Media Line, 14:22 , 17.01.19JNF halts security infrastructure projects in Gaza border communities Matan Tzuri, 13:23 , 17.01.19Yair Netanyahu exchanges insults with Peace Now Itamar Eichner , 12:51 , 17.01.193 Labor MKs say won't run in party's primariesMoran Azulay, Gilad Morag, 12:10 , 17.01.19'Hebron observer mission deliberately creates friction' Elisha Ben Kimon, 10:53 , 17.01.19
- US military says American troops killed in Syria blastAssociated Press, Reuters, 18:16 , 16.01.19At least 14 dead in Kenya terror attack; American Jew among the victimsReuters, Itamar Eichner, 11:42 , 16.01.19UK Parliament votes down PM May's EU divorce deal by 230 votesAP, Reuters, 22:02 , 15.01.19US tells Saudis to hold Khashoggi's murderers accountableAssociated Press, 10:14 , 15.01.19Trump threatens Turkey with economic devastation if it attacks Syrian Kurd militiaReuters, 14:37 , 14.01.19
- Nasrallah, Iran, and Israel's end gameShimrit Meir, 23:42 , 16.01.19Gantz speaks, and the right goes wildSima Kadmon, 20:11 , 15.01.19By breaking its ambiguity on Syria, Israel backed its enemies into a cornerAlex Fishman, 23:25 , 14.01.19Where has Hassan Nasrallah gone?Smadar Perry, 08:55 , 14.01.19The many battles of Gadi EisenkotYossi Yehoshua, 23:43 , 13.01.19The death rattle of Netanyahu's premiershipShimon Shiffer, 20:42 , 13.01.19Why Israel finally chose to end its ambiguity over Syria strikesRon Ben-Yishai, 17:33 , 13.01.19
- Israelis to scour Danube for Holocaust remains with Hungary's helpReuters, 23:08 , 14.01.19Technology brings images of Holocaust survivors to lifeAssociated Press , 23:03 , 13.01.19The man who wants to shatter the Orthodox monopolyYaniv Pohoryles, 19:56 , 12.01.19Ukrainian shtetls make a comebackDr. Yoel Rappel, 08:31 , 12.01.19The Holocaust survivor who dresses up like HitlerItay Ilnai, 19:48 , 05.01.19Where did all the Jews from the Arab world go?Yaniv Pohoryles, 20:11 , 04.01.19Italy gallery urges Germany to return painting stolen by NazisAssociated Press , 21:59 , 03.01.19
- Malaysia says it won’t host any more events involving IsraelAssociated Press , 09:52 , 16.01.19Tom Jones to return to Israel for summer showRaz Shechnik, 12:34 , 15.01.19Five great places to enjoy soup and sandwichesBuzzy Gordon, 16:16 , 12.01.19Jerusalem orchestras play in Tel AvivBuzzy Gordon, 23:28 , 08.01.19Tel Aviv Museum of Art: Modern TimesBuzzy Gordon, 21:19 , 07.01.19Malaysia denies entry to Israeli swimmers for world championshipOren Aharoni, 18:32 , 06.01.19Heavy rains expose ancient statues in Beit She'an Itay Blumenthal, 19:54 , 03.01.19
- Israel to paint cigarette, e-cigarette packages with world's ugliest colorLilach Baumer, Calcalist, 22:18 , 06.01.19Economists: Wall Street woes could spell trouble for IsraelThe Media Line, 09:18 , 30.12.18The trials and tribulations of medical marijuana Sarit Rosenblum, 16:26 , 28.12.18Knesset green lights cannabis export, pending government approvalCalcalist, 11:45 , 27.12.18Tel Aviv Stock Exchange opens with a wobbleYnet, 15:22 , 24.12.18