Despite ceasefire reports, strikes and rockets continueRockets were fired at Sderot long after a ceasefire was supposed to go into effect; IDF continued striking Hamas targets in Gaza; Earlier, militants fired heavy barrage after 9pm, Sderot home suffered direct hit, no injuries; Palestinian reports of Egyptian brokered ceasefire unconfirmed.
- Jordan king cancels Romania trip over Jerusalem embassy moveItamar Eichner, 15:54 , 25.03.19Thunderstorms and lighting: Winter that wouldn't goIlana Curiel , 15:02 , 25.03.19IDF blames Hamas for rocket strike; reservists called up as troops deployed to Gaza border Itay Blumenthal, Agencies, 11:15 , 25.03.19Islamic Jihad warns IDF not to strike Gaza, threatens 'powerful response' Ilana Curiel, Itay Blumenthal, Elior Levy, 11:42 , 25.03.19The scene of the attack: Wounded family, destroyed home and four dead petsYnet, 10:15 , 25.03.19Gaza rocket destroys home in central Israel, 7 woundedAssociated Press, Ynet, 08:19 , 25.03.19Golan Druze reject Trump backing of Israeli sovereigntyReuters, Ynet reporters, 19:56 , 24.03.19Legendary spy Rafi Eitan laid to restRa’anan Ben Tzur, 19:56 , 24.03.19Israel: Trump to sign Golan sovereignty decree on Monday 17:43 , 24.03.19
- Turkey inaugurates mysterious archaeological ritual site in bid to draw touristsThe Media Line, 11:41 , 23.03.19U.S. authorities sought ex-Trump lawyer Cohen emails long before raidsReuters, 19:24 , 19.03.19Iran demands US leave Syria, as Damascus threatens American allyReuters, 19:58 , 18.03.19Dutch authorities seize Turkish-born suspect in the Utrecht tram shootingAssociated Press, 16:50 , 18.03.19Iran's president urges Iranians to 'put all your curses' on Israel, US Associated Press, 13:24 , 18.03.19
- In Trumpland, there is no such thing as a free lunch - not even for NetanyahuOrly Azoulay, 22:57 , 24.03.19The last of the giants Ronen Bergman, 21:58 , 24.03.19Netanyahu talks a lot but does very littleBen-Dror Yemini, 13:08 , 24.03.19Israel can overcome its greatest trialsTamar Asraf, 00:16 , 24.03.19Let’s talk about the one-state solutionUreib al-Rantawi, 20:14 , 23.03.19
- German family to give $11M after hearing extent of Nazi pastAssociated Press , 22:55 , 24.03.19Supreme Court won’t intervene in oldest US synagogue disputeAssociated Press, 14:07 , 23.03.19A rare moment of Purim sweetness in the Warsaw ghettoItamar Eichner, 10:44 , 22.03.19Holocaust denier offering tours of Nazi death campsItamar Eichner, 16:21 , 21.03.19The two-planet solution Bruce Stockler, 22:32 , 20.03.19Kosher food, Dubai style Itamar Eichner, 17:01 , 13.03.19Holocaust denier offering tours of Nazi death campsItamar Eichner, 16:21 , 21.03.19
- Amir Bogen ,11:39 , 23.03.19
- Gandhi’s grandson has a message for IsraelYulia Karra, 23:32 , 19.03.19Hitting Israel's national nature trail has never been easierGilad Carmeli , 10:12 , 17.03.19Syrian flag placed opposite Knesset as gesture of goodwillYael Freidson, 14:26 , 13.03.19IN PICTURES: Israeli corals get new home away from pipelineReuters, 13:28 , 13.03.19Eurovision drama: Calls to ban Iceland entry over Palestinian protest planRaz Shechnik, 15:18 , 10.03.19A French kosher feast at the Waldorf AstoriaBuzzy Gordon, 10:27 , 10.03.19Young Palestinian musician aims to change the tune of Arab societyMaya Margit, The Media Line, 15:02 , 09.03.19
- Kylie ousts Zuckerberg from billionaire top spotAssociated Press, 12:49 , 06.03.19Make a date with Israel's next big exportNavit Zomer, 20:25 , 03.03.19Israel bracing for possible locust swarm invasionIlana Curiel, 22:23 , 26.02.19Israel is feeding the worldYuval Haninyovich , 23:19 , 19.02.19Israel's beloved kids snack Bamba is taking over AmericaNavit Zommer, 13:22 , 10.02.19