Kochavi's new challenges as chief of staff Analysis: The new IDF chief of staff will need to find a way to keep the army outside the political game amid the April 9 elections, formulate a national plan to boost motivation among new recruits, and make the adjustments needed to handle Israel's volatile fronts.
- Deputy AG: Regev can’t interfere with ‘McJesus’ statueTova Tzimuki, 20:11 , 15.01.19Netanyahu warns Iran to leave Syria 'as quickly as possible'Yoav Zitun, 13:39 , 15.01.19State calls for deportation of Human Rights Watch rep.Itamar Eichner, 19:03 , 15.01.19New IDF chief Aviv Kochavi takes officeYnet reporters, 10:10 , 15.01.19'McJesus' sculpture sparks outrage among Haifa's ChristiansAssociated Press , 16:23 , 15.01.19Convicted terrorist farms land near Israeli settlementElisha Ben Kimon, 13:04 , 15.01.19Satellite images reveals extensive damage from IAF strike in SyriaYoav Zitun and Daniel Salami, 11:38 , 15.01.19Iran dismisses Netanyahu's 'baseless' claims about Israeli strikes in Syria Daniel Salami, 20:28 , 14.01.19Police looking into Minister Ayoob KaraEli Senyor, 08:48 , 15.01.19Senior US official vows to counter Iran, Hezbollah on Lebanon visitAssociated Press, 18:57 , 14.01.19
- Trump threatens Turkey with economic devastation if it attacks Syrian Kurd militiaReuters, 14:37 , 14.01.19ISIS wives: The lost women of warSmadar Perry , 16:16 , 12.01.19US-led coalition says has started Syria withdrawalReuters, 13:39 , 11.01.19Trump's envoys are telling Mideast leaders what they want to hearReuters, 19:24 , 10.01.19Philosophy to be introduced into Saudi Arabia classroomsThe Media Line, 19:10 , 31.12.18
- Where has Hassan Nasrallah gone?Smadar Perry, 08:55 , 14.01.19The many battles of Gadi EisenkotYossi Yehoshua, 23:43 , 13.01.19The death rattle of Netanyahu's premiershipShimon Shiffer, 20:42 , 13.01.19Why Israel finally chose to end its ambiguity over Syria strikesRon Ben-Yishai, 17:33 , 13.01.19Hamas knows election time is the ideal time to extort Israel Alex Fishman, 00:00 , 12.01.19Gantz was an island of sanity during the Gaza warMatan Tzuri, 23:28 , 10.01.19Russian hackers are not the problem in the Israeli electionsSever Plocker, 15:16 , 10.01.19
- Israelis to scour Danube for Holocaust remains with Hungary's helpReuters, 23:08 , 14.01.19Technology brings images of Holocaust survivors to lifeAssociated Press , 23:03 , 13.01.19The man who wants to shatter the Orthodox monopolyYaniv Pohoryles, 19:56 , 12.01.19Ukrainian shtetls make a comebackDr. Yoel Rappel, 08:31 , 12.01.19The Holocaust survivor who dresses up like HitlerItay Ilnai, 19:48 , 05.01.19Where did all the Jews from the Arab world go?Yaniv Pohoryles, 20:11 , 04.01.19Italy gallery urges Germany to return painting stolen by NazisAssociated Press , 21:59 , 03.01.19
- Five great places to enjoy soup and sandwichesBuzzy Gordon, 16:16 , 12.01.19Jerusalem orchestras play in Tel AvivBuzzy Gordon, 23:28 , 08.01.19Tel Aviv Museum of Art: Modern TimesBuzzy Gordon, 21:19 , 07.01.19Malaysia denies entry to Israeli swimmers for world championshipOren Aharoni, 18:32 , 06.01.19Heavy rains expose ancient statues in Beit She'an Itay Blumenthal, 19:54 , 03.01.19The Israeli musician on Obama's playlistAmir Bogen|, 16:53 , 02.01.19Antiquities thieves caught red-handed at Talmud-period site in northern IsraelItay Blumenthal, 10:08 , 31.12.18
- Israel to paint cigarette, e-cigarette packages with world's ugliest colorLilach Baumer, Calcalist, 22:18 , 06.01.19Economists: Wall Street woes could spell trouble for IsraelThe Media Line, 09:18 , 30.12.18The trials and tribulations of medical marijuana Sarit Rosenblum, 16:26 , 28.12.18Knesset green lights cannabis export, pending government approvalCalcalist, 11:45 , 27.12.18Tel Aviv Stock Exchange opens with a wobbleYnet, 15:22 , 24.12.18