Netanyahu slams AG: TV interview at such timing raises serious questionsAmid reports Attorney General Mandelblit plans to indict Prime Minister Netanyahu in two cases, Netanyahu launches attack on Mandelblit, saying quotes from him reported by Channel 12 are 'unprecedented in the history of Israeli justice.'
- Israel offering sex workers a new lease of life Tova Zimuki and Amir Alon, 08:11 , 19.01.19The lonely life of Israel's lone soldiersAyala Or-el, Iris Lifshitz Klieger, 20:54 , 18.01.19Australian police arrest suspect in murder of Israeli studentYnet, 19:00 , 18.01.19From New Orleans to Tehran: Life of detained Iran newscasterAssociated Press, 11:58 , 18.01.19IDF demolishes home of Ari Fuld’s killerYoav Zitun and Elisha Ben Kimon, 09:22 , 18.01.19Japan increasingly turning to Israel for high-tech solutionsThe Media Line, 08:07 , 18.01.19Gantz launches election campaign with 'Israel Before All' sloganMoran Azulay, 16:34 , 17.01.19AG won't rule out decision on Netanyahu charges before electionsTova Tsimuki, 20:58 , 17.01.19Lebanon arrests man suspected of entering from IsraelDaniel Salame, Associated Press , 18:46 , 17.01.19'McJesus' sculpture to be removed due to protestsReuters, 19:56 , 17.01.19
- After oil: Mideast states developing renewable energyThe Media Line, 23:58 , 17.01.19US military says American troops killed in Syria blastAssociated Press, Reuters, 18:16 , 16.01.19At least 14 dead in Kenya terror attack; American Jew among the victimsReuters, Itamar Eichner, 11:42 , 16.01.19UK Parliament votes down PM May's EU divorce deal by 230 votesAP, Reuters, 22:02 , 15.01.19US tells Saudis to hold Khashoggi's murderers accountableAssociated Press, 10:14 , 15.01.19
- Efraim Halevy ,23:34 , 19.01.19
- Nasrallah, Iran, and Israel's end gameShimrit Meir, 23:42 , 16.01.19Kochavi's new challenges as chief of staff Yossi Yehoshua, 23:40 , 15.01.19Gantz speaks, and the right goes wildSima Kadmon, 20:11 , 15.01.19By breaking its ambiguity on Syria, Israel backed its enemies into a cornerAlex Fishman, 23:25 , 14.01.19Where has Hassan Nasrallah gone?Smadar Perry, 08:55 , 14.01.19The many battles of Gadi EisenkotYossi Yehoshua, 23:43 , 13.01.19Time for politicians to be honest about the Nation-State LawMajalli Wahabi, 15:59 , 18.01.19
- Israelis to scour Danube for Holocaust remains with Hungary's helpReuters, 23:08 , 14.01.19Technology brings images of Holocaust survivors to lifeAssociated Press , 23:03 , 13.01.19The man who wants to shatter the Orthodox monopolyYaniv Pohoryles, 19:56 , 12.01.19Ukrainian shtetls make a comebackDr. Yoel Rappel, 08:31 , 12.01.19The Holocaust survivor who dresses up like HitlerItay Ilnai, 19:48 , 05.01.19Where did all the Jews from the Arab world go?Yaniv Pohoryles, 20:11 , 04.01.19Italy gallery urges Germany to return painting stolen by NazisAssociated Press , 21:59 , 03.01.19
- Who moved my bacon? Israeli restaurants' kosher trendShahaf Frenkel, 11:57 , 19.01.19Madonna in talks to perform at 2019 Eurovision in Tel AvivRan Boker, 22:04 , 16.01.19Malaysia says it won’t host any more events involving IsraelAssociated Press , 09:52 , 16.01.19Tom Jones to return to Israel for summer showRaz Shechnik, 12:34 , 15.01.19
- Israel to paint cigarette, e-cigarette packages with world's ugliest colorLilach Baumer, Calcalist, 22:18 , 06.01.19Economists: Wall Street woes could spell trouble for IsraelThe Media Line, 09:18 , 30.12.18The trials and tribulations of medical marijuana Sarit Rosenblum, 16:26 , 28.12.18Knesset green lights cannabis export, pending government approvalCalcalist, 11:45 , 27.12.18Tel Aviv Stock Exchange opens with a wobbleYnet, 15:22 , 24.12.18