The festival performances include:
- Accrorap Company (France) presenting "LittleStories.com", an eclectic piece combining Arabic-Andalusian music with French-Algerian hip-hop dance stylings created by Algerian choreographer Kader Attou.
- Korean choreographer Shin Chang Ho showcasing a new internationally inspired hip-hop piece, "No Comment."
- South African choreographer and dancer Dada Masilo performing "Carmen" alongside a troupe of 12 dancers.
- A production by Eastman (Belgium), the dance company of Flemish-Moroccan choreographer Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui.
- Dance classics presented by the New York City Ballet and American Dance Theater.
- Maria King Dancers Company (Israel) presenting the festival premiere of "Miss Brazil".
- Barak Marshall's internationally acclaimed "Rooster".
- Rami Be'er's new work "Transform" by the Kibbutz Contemporary Dance Company.
- Batsheva Dance Company's Sharon Eyal presenting a new piece titled "Bill".
- Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui's dance company Sutra, alongside 17 monks and accompanied by live music.
- Spanish dancer-choreographer Miguel Angel Berna returning with a new work, "Goya".
- "Multiplicity, Forms of Silence and Emptiness" by the National Dance Company of Spain.
- The Royal Winnipeg Ballet (Canada) interpreting "Carmina Burana".
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater performing "Revelations", as well as three new, untitled works.
Participating companies will also conduct workshops and master classes for local and international students of dance throughout the nearly month-long festival.
- Follow Ynetnews on Facebook