State housing plan doesn't condition employment for haredim

State housing biddings will be separated so that 70% will be related to the general public, where those eligible will have to prove they are employed to their fullest ability, and the other 30% will be diverted to haredim and minorities, where employment will not be a condition but merely an advantage.


This outline was revealed in the government housing plan which will be discussed by the government's housing council on Monday. (Avital Lahav)



פרסום ראשון: 05.29.13, 23:50