1. The leftists are wrong in thinking that at a stroke of one signature and one agreement, peace will reign on earth. They are also wrong about the extent of the Arab and Palestinian hostility towards the State of Israel, the Israelis and the Jews. There is no and there will be no happy love, especially not between nations which have been fighting each other (and dying) for decades.
2. The rightists are wrong in believing that we can continue to control millions of citizens of a different nation and religion, that we will be able to hold on to dozens of communities in Judea and Samaria, to continue thinking that the entire world is stupid (apart from us geniuses, of course) and that a Palestinian state will not be established one day.
3. The national-religious are wrong in basing their faith on God Almighty who will save us from all evil, and are wrong in thinking that we are fulfilling the ownership certificate on the patrimony and that the land was only promised to us. We didn't come to an empty land.
4. The seculars are wrong if they think that Zionism has come to an end and that the words of Israel's national anthem, "Hatikva," the blue and white flag and the state's symbol have no more value and meaning. They are also wrong in their scorn and ridicule towards anyone who is not them. Their hostility towards the Jewish religion, other opinions and the other camps in the country and in Judaism drives them crazy.
5. The Americans are wrong if they think that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is a small headache compared to the action frameworks of the world's policeman. Seeing themselves as the only empire in the world, the Americans believe that in a small operation of one or two Marine Corps divisions, they will move tens of thousands of settlers out of their homes in Judea and Samaria and maybe even in the Golan Heights too, and the Redeemer will come to Zion.
6. The Europeans are wrong if they believe that their nations' members have completely forgotten the horrors of the Holocaust and don’t owe the State of Israel anything. The State of Israel will remind them for many years to come about their part in the massacre of the Jewish people and will claim the full price for something which is priceless – the attempt to annihilate the Jewish people. At this stage in history, Europe will do almost everything American asks it to do. America will do almost everything Israel asks it to do (changes are possible in the near future). So will Europe join and deepen the boycott against us?
7. The settlers in Judea and Samaria are wrong if they think that the Americans – followed by the entire world – will let them mock them, deceive them and also keep quiet. The for the past 48 years, the Americans have not recognized the territories which were occupied (one can also use the expression "liberated") by Israel, and they don't recognize Jerusalem as a united capital either. They are friends of Israel in all sincerity and do a lot for its military and economic strength, but their level of patience is dropping. That should raise the level of concern, first and foremost in Judea and Samaria.
8. The Palestinians are wrong if they think that the State of Israel will collapse or disappear within the Arab ocean surrounding it. Like the Crusaders who came to Israel and moved on and disappeared between the pages of history, the other nations probably also had somewhere to go or just disappeared. We have nowhere to go.
9. The Jews, led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, are wrong if they think that they can play for time, postpone things to the next day – and survive. We have been doing it successfully for 67 years, but what are 67 years in the pages of the book of history? A footnote.