Channels

The scene of the incident
Photo: Ra'anan Ben-Zur
Choked on a condom
Man chokes to death on condom
Fifty-year-old from Nahariya chokes to death on condom which police are claiming contained drugs
A 50-year-old man from Nahariya choked to death on Hanezach Street in Ramat Hasharon on Thursday and police are claiming that he most likely swallowed a condom that contained drugs. Police have launched an investigation into the circumstances of the mysterious death.

 

A man who was at the side of the deceased when he collapsed was detained for questioning.

 

The man collapsed on Thursday afternoon at his friend's side. The friend rushed him to a local clinic. During the drive the man's condition deteriorated.

 

A Magen David Adom team was called to the scene where they found the man unconscious. Paramedics carried out repeated attempts at CPR but were eventually forced to pronounce him dead.

 

The circumstances surrounding the death are as yet unclear but a short time after he was pronounced dead a condom was discovered in his throat. He most likely choked on the condom.

 

Police are examining whether the condom contained drugs. The body was sent to the Abi Kabir Forensic Institute.

 

 

 

 new comment
See all talkbacks "Man chokes to death on condom"
Warning:
This will delete your current comment