Tivon: Baby burnt by boiling water - Israel News, Ynetnews
 
ynetnews
web


   Israel News

Israel News
World News
Israel Opinion
Jewish
Israel Business
Israel Culture
Israel Travel
Breaking News

 

Tivon: Baby burnt by boiling water

Published: 01.07.13, 10:26 / Israel News

A two-month-old baby from Tivon, in northern Israel, suffered severe burns to her extremities and chin Monday, after her mother accidently dropped a container of boiling water near the child.

 

The baby was rushed to the Rambam Medical Center in Haifa. The mother told police that the she was about to put the water in a vaporizer and tripped, spilling them. The child has burns on 20% of her body and is in stable condition. (Ahiya Raved)

 

  PrintPrint  Send to friendSend to friend   
Tag with Del.icio.us Bookmark to del.icio.us




 

RSS RSS | About | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of use | Advertise with us | Site Map

Site developed by  YIT Advanced Technology Solutions

 
פיקוד העורף התרעה במרחב:
    למציאת מרחב ההתגוננות האישי שלכם »
    פיקוד העורף מזכיר: יש לחכות 10 דקות במרחב המוגן לפני שיוצאים החוצה
    רשימת יישובים במרחב