Baby taken to hospital after eating methadone - Israel News, Ynetnews

   Israel News

Israel News
World News
Israel Opinion
Israel Business
Israel Culture
Israel Travel
Breaking News


Baby taken to hospital after eating methadone

Published: 05.12.13, 12:31 / Israel News

A baby aged a year and a half was taken to Schneider Children's Medical Center in Petah Tikva with a methadone poisoning after swallowing the heroin substitute drug in Bnei Brak.


Magen David Adom treated the baby and took him in moderate but stable condition to the hospital. The

circumstances of the incident are under investigation. (Gilad Morag)


  PrintPrint  Send to friendSend to friend   
Tag with Bookmark to


RSS RSS | About | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of use | Advertise with us | Site Map

Site developed by  YIT Advanced Technology Solutions