US to seek death penalty for accused Boston Marathon bomber - Israel News, Ynetnews
 
ynetnews
web


   Israel News

Israel News
World News
Israel Opinion
Jewish
Israel Business
Israel Culture
Israel Travel
Breaking News

 

US to seek death penalty for accused Boston Marathon bomber

Published: 01.31.14, 01:06 / Israel News

The United States will seek the death penalty for accused bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is charged with planting homemade explosives devices that killed three people and wounded 264 at the Boston Marathon last year, the government's chief prosecutor said on Thursday.

 

US Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement that he was authorizing trial prosecutors to seek the death penalty against Tsarnaev, who is charged with committing one of the largest attacks on US soil since September 11, 2001. (Reuters)

 

  PrintPrint  Send to friendSend to friend   
Tag with Del.icio.us Bookmark to del.icio.us




 

RSS RSS | About | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of use | Advertise with us | Site Map

Site developed by  YIT Advanced Technology Solutions

 
פיקוד העורף התרעה במרחב:
    רשימת יישובים במרחב