The Jerusalem Magistrate's Court on Monday remanded the three teens suspected of firebombing a Palestinian taxi last week for an additional four days.
Six Palestinians were injured in the incident.
- 12-year-olds suspected of firebomb attack
PM to Abbas: Israel will catch firebomb assailants
Aharonovitch: We'll apprehend firebomb assailants
Dozens of their friends were present in court for the hearing and interrupted the proceedings with shouts of "Be strong," and "We'll blow them apart."
The three seemed unfazed by the court's decision to remand them. Their attorneys said they will appeal the decision.
Attorneys Adi Kedar and David Halevy, said that the State's evidence against the three was "flimsy."
He also said that the police never corroborated the teens' version of the event.
"We have no faith in the police," Kedar said. "These are children from good homes, whose only sin is living in a community perceived as radical.
"The police are trying to appease the politicians and the media with these arrests," he said.
- Receive Ynetnews updates
directly to your desktop