Israel came under renewed attack from Iran, Lebanon and Yemen on Thursday, as air raid sirens sounded near Jerusalem and in parts of the West Bank after the military said it had identified a missile launched from Yemen toward Israeli territory. The military said the missile was intercepted successfully.
A dairy farm in the West Bank settlement of Shadmot Mehola caught fire, apparently from interception debris. No injuries were reported.
Iranian ballistic missile scores hit in Petah Tikva, central Israel
(Video: from social media)
The launch was the latest in a series of attacks from multiple fronts, with Israel also facing continued missile fire from Iran and rocket and drone attacks from Lebanon.
Earlier, sirens sounded across central Israel, the Sharon region, areas near Jerusalem and parts of the West Bank as Iran renewed missile fire.
At least one impact was reported in an open area near an industrial zone in the central city of Petah Tikva after the latest Iranian launches.
7 View gallery


Petah Tikva home damaged by blast wave from Iranian missile
(Photo: from social media)
The Magen David Adom ambulance service said one person was lightly wounded in Mazkeret Batya by shattered glass caused by the blast wave.
Damage was also reported in Ramat Hashavim and Savyon, though no other injuries were immediately reported.
The IDF said several missiles were launched from Iran and that at least some were intercepted. It said none of the projectiles appeared to be cluster-type missiles.
Separately, sirens also sounded in the northern Golan Heights because of a suspected drone infiltration.
The latest barrage came after a day of repeated attacks from both Iran and Lebanon.
Earlier, sirens sounded in the Jerusalem area, Ashkelon, the Gaza border region and parts of the West Bank in an Iranian launch that the military said was intercepted, with no immediate reports of casualties or damage.
In the north, Hezbollah fired repeated barrages of rockets and drones at communities along the Lebanese border and deeper into northern Israel.
The first salvo included about five rockets toward Nahariya, some of them intercepted, with impacts reported in three locations in the city.
A kindergarten was damaged, along with a nearby residential building, and there were also reports of damage to a parked car and an open area near buildings.
Rescue crews said one person was treated for shock, but no physical injuries were immediately reported.
Later barrages set off sirens in the Upper Galilee city of Karmiel and surrounding areas, as well as in Kiryat Shmona, Metula, Kfar Giladi, Rosh Hanikra, Shlomi and Safed.
Two men, ages about 30 and 40, were lightly wounded by shrapnel after a strike near a school in Bana near Karmiel, according to Magen David Adom. Several other people were treated for shock.
Buildings damaged by Iranian missile in Bana, northern Israel
(Video: Magen David Adom)
Alerts were also activated during the day over suspected drone infiltrations in parts of the southern Golan Heights, the western Galilee and the Upper Galilee.
By the evening, about 120 rockets had been fired from Lebanon since morning, alongside drone launches, according to authorities.
First published: 17:55, 04.02.26









