Iran says it arrested 35 people in relation to deadly Kerman attacks - Tasnim

Thirty-five people were arrested in relation to the Jan. 3 attacks in the southeastern city of Kerman which killed 94 people, the Iranian Intelligence Ministry said on Thursday according to semi-official Tasnim news agency. The ministry said it has so far identified one of the two suicide bombers as a national of Tajikistan who entered Iran illegally on December 19.
(Reuters)
Comments
The commenter agrees to the privacy policy of Ynet News and agrees not to submit comments that violate the terms of use, including incitement, libel and expressions that exceed the accepted norms of freedom of speech.
""